The Student News Site of Bridgewater-Raritan High School

The Prowler

The Prowler

The Prowler

High school AI and Machine Learning Club is pioneering innovation

In the heart of Bridgewater-Raritan High School’s technological endeavors lies a dynamic hub of innovation, called the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Club.

Meeting bi-weekly on Fridays, this group of aspiring technologists delves into the world of artificial intelligence, exploring the boundaries of what is possible.

Led by students with an interest in computer science, the club embarks on diverse AI-related programming projects. Each meeting is a journey into the cutting-edge technology landscape, from creating decision trees to tackling complex algorithms. 

Not limited to just coding, the AI and ML Club fosters an environment where members explore broader topics within the realm of AI. Discussions range from ethical considerations in AI development to the latest breakthroughs in machine learning research.

The club’s president, Arnav Dedhia, shared more into what the club is about.

“It’s not just about writing lines of code,” Dedhia said. “It’s about understanding the impact and potential of AI on our world.”

Dedhia further commented on the future of the club and its participants. 

“We are excited about the overall turnout of the club. We have a consistently attending group of people and look forward to expanding the club,” Dedhia said.

The club has members brainstorming ideas, sharing insights and collectively problem-solving. The AI and ML club is a melting pot of creativity and innovation, where each member contributes to the group.

The club plans on possibly participating in competitions in the future and is looking for new members to join. The club’s Google Classroom  code is: ba4c4aq.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Prowler

Your donation will support the student journalists of Bridgewater-Raritan High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.