The Student News Site of Bridgewater-Raritan High School

The Prowler

The Prowler

The Prowler

High school business students toured Seton Hall University

A group of business department students from Bridgewater-Raritan High School, accompanied by multiple business teachers, recently embarked on an educational field trip to Seton Hall University.

The purpose of the trip was to provide students with valuable insights into the business world and foster their professional development.

Seton Hall University, renowned for its business education programs, is an ideal destination for aspiring entrepreneurs, accountants, and managers. The visit commenced with a warm welcome from the university faculty, who shared their expertise and experiences with the students. This introduction set the stage for an engaging and immersive learning experience.

Throughout the day, students attended presentations and workshops conducted by professors from various business disciplines. These sessions covered a variety of topics such as industry trends, entrepreneurial opportunities and effective leadership. Students actively participated in discussions, asking questions and engaging in debates.

In addition to the academic component, students explored the campus and observed the advanced facilities offered by the university. The business department’s research labs, collaborative workspaces, and technological resources left a positive impression on the students.

The field trip to Seton Hall University was a valuable experience for the business department students. It provided them with firsthand exposure to the practical aspects of business education, fostering their enthusiasm and passion for success in their future careers. 

Sri Krishna Dowlapalli, a freshman studying Introduction to Business at the high school, reflected on his experience at Seton Hall.

“I thoroughly enjoyed the recent trip, and it gave me a better idea of the business world,” he said.

The visit to Seton Hall University served as a significant stepping stone in the professional development of the business department’s students, equipping them with the knowledge and inspiration necessary to excel in the ever-evolving business landscape.