The Student News Site of Bridgewater-Raritan High School

The Prowler

The Prowler

The Prowler

High school welcomed new phys ed teacher: Dylan D’Ambrosio

Meet Mr. DAmbrosio.
Jimena Murillo
Meet Mr. D’Ambrosio.

Dylan D’Ambrosio is excited in his new position as a Physical Education Teacher at Bridgewater-Raritan High School.

He expressed his love for how big Bridgewater-Raritan High School is and all the diversity it has among students.

“It’s always fun, you meet new students every year and every day,” Mr. D’Ambrosio said.

Mr. D’Ambrosio wants to contribute to the community by setting goals as a teacher. Some of his goals include being able to learn new things every day, adapting to something new and being able to take suggestions for different tactics. 

Mr. D’Ambrosio said that he sees his colleagues as a resource and notes that teachers can always learn from each other.

“There will always be something you can learn from someone else,” he said. 

He started in February 2023, fresh out of college. The 2023-24 school year will be his first full year after having graduated in December of 2022.  While attending Montclair State University, he majored in Physical Education with a certification to teach grades K-12 and received a Bachelor of Science.

Mr. D’Ambrosio has already been a great addition to BRHS as he partakes in picking the “Athlete of the Month” and has helped with the PTO Student Dodgeball Tournament. Aside from working at Bridgewater-Raritan, he also is an assistant  coach for boys’ lacrosse at Warren Hills Regional High School.